UPPAbaby G-Luxe Stroller Review
Are you hesitating to buy a stroller? You just can't seem to find the right one. Try the UPPAbaby 2015 G-Luxe Stroller. This is a super light, easy to fold, umbrella stroller. The handles make it comfortable and easy for even tall parents to push. Plus, there is a parent cup holder so you don't have to use only one hand. Your child will love the well-padded seat and adjustable footrest. Mom and Dad will love that it easily folds and stands up by itself for simple storage. You can take the UPPAbaby 2015 G-Luxe Stroller on vacation. It is truly one of the best umbrella strollers to travel with. If you haven't bought your little one a stroller and you need one for quick trips, shopping, and travel. It is guaranteed you will fall in love with the UPPAbaby G-Luxe Stroller.
How to choose UPPAbaby G-Luxe Stroller
Ideal For Travel
The UPPAbaby G-Luxe Stroller has triggers at the handle level that you press to easily fold up the stroller. You only need to use your fingers to fold it up, no bending or twisting or using your feet. Once folded, it stands up on its own making it exceptionally easy to store in a closet or other space. An added bonus is the extended hand strap so you can easily carry the stroller once it's folder. At only 15 pounds, the stroller weighs less than your baby.
The upturned umbrella handles make the G-Luxe convenient and simple to push. The handles are tall making it comfortable even for dad to push his kids. A parent's cup holder attaches right to the handlebars so that parents have both of their hands-free to push and not having to hold their drink. A parent's sole focus can be on their child since there is a place for their drink and to store mom's purse or grocery bags in the underneath cargo unit.
Easy To Clean
One of the best features of the UPPAbaby 2015 F-Luxe Stroller is the washable G-Luxe fabric and seat pad. Both the seat pad and fabric seat are removable and can be put in your washer to get cleaned. Let's face it, accidents happen especially with kids. Either they spill a drink or they let a Popsicle melt all over their seat. It doesn't matter what the mess is, the material is removable and machine washable. The most convenient thing about it is that your child can still comfortably ride in the stroller while waiting for the seat pad and G-Luxe fabric to dry.
The removable canopy is easy to open. The G-Luxe Stroller has an extendable SPF 50 sunshade that pulls out to shield your precious cargo fro the sun's harsh UV rays. This way you don't have to worry about taking your baby out even on the sunniest of days. Her sensitive skin will be shielded from the sun while still enjoying the stroller ride.
- Q: Can you fold it up with one hand?
- A: No, you must use both hands because both triggers have to be squeezed at the same time.
- Q: Can I attach my infant car seat to the stroller safely?
- A: No, it is an umbrella stroller only made for children that are 3 months or older. You can not attach any car seat to this stroller.
- Q: Can I hang my diaper bag on the handles?
- A: It honestly depends on how much your diaper bag weight. You can hang a light diaper bag. If shopping and you start hanging bags on the handles, it will tip. If your diaper bag is extremely heavy, don't hang it on the handles. It will tip. There is a basket you can store the diaper bag in if it isn't too big.